About Membership in BikeBridge
- The greatest benefit of membership in BikeBridge is being a part of the growing community of Lethbridge citizens using a bicycle for some or all of their personal transportation needs.
- You do not need to be a cyclist to be a member of BikeBridge.
- An annual membership only costs $10 and is effective from May 1 to April 30. For those who wish to join, but find the $10 fee prohibitive, please pay what you can. Membership fees help BikeBridge offset its numerous expenses (such as brochures, banners, signs, mailing, web hosting, and more). But even more than that, we think that by paying an occasional small fee our members are making a commitment. And we hope that everyone who chooses to become a BikeBridge member is committed to the bicycle as a viable means of transportation.
- Associate memberships are available to those individuals under 18 years of age.
Benefits of BikeBridge Membership
- Add your voice to advocate for cycling as a viable transportation option.
- Lend your support toward removing barriers to cyclists and for improvements to cycling infrastructure.
- Take part in BikeBridge events (you do not have to be a cyclist to take part).
- With your membership card get the ”BikeBridge” logo on your hat, shirt or jacket at LOGOS embroidery in Lethbridge.
- BikeBridge is working on some interesting benefits that will be available only to its members–stay tuned!
Become A Member of BikeBridge Today!
To inquire about your membership, please send an email to: ContactBikebridge@gmail.com
Or you can go join ONLINE right away! Use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal account to join.